- Niyaz Ahmed, University of Hyderabad
- Leonardo A Sechi, University of Sassari
Senior Editor - Clinical
- Francis Megraud, INSERM U853
Society affiliationsThe journal is affiliated to the International Society for Genomic and Evolutionary Microbiology
Aims & scope
Gut Pathogens publishes research on both biological and clinical aspects of the pathogens, commensals and functional microbiota of the gut, including probiotic bacteria and yeasts and their products. The journal also considers timely reports on the novel aspects of genomics, metagenomics, microbiota profiling and systems biology, as well as studies identifying new genome sequences of gut microbes. Read more
Genome in Focus
Suma Tiruvayipati et al., Gut Pathogens 2013, 5:37
From the blog
- 09 November 2014
- Now Follow Gut Pathogens on Twitter!
- 24 October 2014
- Gut Pathogens now has a Facebook address and an App!
- 02 January 2014
- Thank you to our reviewers in 2013